Delivery jobs window

All general discussions for Mars Tomorrow
Tkara
Fugitive

Delivery jobs window

Postby Tkara » 01 Jul 2019, 20:31

Newbie here...started couple days ago. Occasionally TED would pop up and say “ hey you have a delivery job available “ so I’d click on the item in the list and it would open that UI window. I completed 2 or 3 simple ones but haven’t been able to open that window again without going through TED. (Which requires a job available)

Now I’m stuck. The next job I got had 2 items, salt and water (I think). I thought I started it but it never seemed to finish. TED hasn’t popped up with a new job available and nothing I’ve found in the forums or manual tell me how to open that window again to check progress.

In some pictures it looks like it might be the 5th button down on right side but I’ve only got 4. (iPad)

Bug or am I just missing something?
Tkara
Fugitive

Re: Delivery jobs window

Postby Tkara » 01 Jul 2019, 21:50

Well an hour or so after posting this, I got back into the game and now have the button, 5th down on the right side, that opens the delivery jobs window. ( For the first time ever I think). So yay! and thanks if someone did something to fix it. :)
Radical
Gamefabrik Team

Postby Radical » 02 Jul 2019, 09:06

The apps are not up to date.
More details -> https://mars-forum.gamefab.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=7584#

Maybe you are still in the tutorial.
Please try to send the standard drone to an outpost.
This action will open the whole game features.

It is also possible to play the game on safari on your ipad.
Just connect your app-version with an valid email by click on your avatar and the letter icon and set a password.
Once you did so, you should be able to login using this link on your iPad -> https://play.mars-tomorrow.com/

Cheers,

Rad
Tkara
Fugitive

Postby Tkara » 05 Jul 2019, 20:46

Most likely I was still in the tutorial but didn’t realize it because the tutorial doesn’t chain. T.E.D didn’t suggest the next step. I have randomly found parts of “tutorial” afterwards so I’m still not sure if I’m done.

My confusion came because most games unlock functions as you do that part of tutorial. I had already done some delivery jobs so expected those to be unlocked.

Thanks for the response! Enjoying game so far. :)

Return to “General Discussion”